After a kenalog injection in the nose, is it a good or bad idea to tape the nose at night?

After a kenalog injection in nose, is it a good or bad idea to tape the nose at night?

Nasal Taping After Kenalog

+1
Thanks for your question.  I don’t make a point of taping the nose after a Kenalog injection.  I don’t think it would do any harm to do so, though.  I agree that it’s best to stick with the protocol your facial plastic surgeon likes to follow, so touch base with him/her.
Good luck! 
Dr. Alexander

Toronto Facial Plastic Surgeon

Nasal taping after kenalog injections

+1
I typically tape my patients' noses for a few hours after injection with 5-FU/kenalog, but each surgeon will have his/her preferences.  Best to touch base with your surgeon and follow his/her care instructions to ensure the best results.  

Donald B. Yoo, MD