How much would nose job & one eyelid surgery cost ?

One of my eyelids is more open then the other one which makes my eyebrows look uneven & I feel like my nose is kinda uneven , I just want to know what the average cost would be and if you can get the done at the same time ?

Combining eyelid surgery and rhinoplasty

+1
You can combine these two surgeries. It's hard to give a price estimate without seeing your nose or eyes.

An exam would ultimately be needed to determine what is going on with your eye opening asymmetry. In some cases it may be related to eyelid ptosis whereas in other cases it may be related to excess eyelid skin alone.

Rhinoplasty and eyelid surgery

+1
you can have both of these surgeries performed at the same time and depending on whether or not you where under anesthesia or awake for these procedures.  Total cost will probably arrange somewhere between $7000 and $12,000.  If you're considering surgery for minor asymmetries, particularly when it comes to the nose, making your decisions carefully and start with board-certified facial plastic surgeons.

Chase Lay, MD
Bay Area Facial Plastic Surgeon

+1
 The eyelids and brows will require an exam to determine the appropriate course of action.   Pictures would help with the nose assessment.

Find a board certified plastic surgeon who performs hundreds of rhinoplasties and rhinoplasty revisions each year. Then look at the plastic surgeon's website before and after photo galleries to get a sense of who can deliver the results.

Cost for Nose Job and Eyelid Surgery

+1
Both procedures can be done at the same time. It is impossible to answer your question about cost without seeing your nose and eyelid. Go to my website for instructions on views to be submitted for nasal and eyelid evaluation. Costs will vary tremendously depending on what you need.

Eyelid surgery and rhinoplasty simultaneously

+1
We perform rhinoplasty and blepharoplasty simultaneously quite often. It's important to recognize whether or not there is ptosis present in the one eyelid which may be insurance related, not cosmetic. An in office consultation/ examination is required to make the diagnosis. For many examples of eyelid and rhinoplasty surgery, please see the link below