Who is the Best Surgeon for Jaw Implant? (photo)

I been trying to search for a top surgeon that does Jaw Implants but most only do chin implants. I am very interested in Jaw Implant to improve my jaw. I was wondering if any doctors here do jaw implants and how much does this procedure cost? if you dont do jaw implant can u recommend me to another surgeon that does? Also for Jaw Implant does it require general anesthesia? Well I hope you can help. thanks

Who is the Best Surgeon for Jaw Implant?

+1

Jaw implants are done by few surgeons who have experience in this procedure and many do not do this. You will need to send a good frontal view with a better lighting in order to evaluate the need for the implant or if liposuction is also needed to enhance your lower face and neck definition. I do these procedures under sedation or general anesthesia although they can be done under local anesthesia only.

Huntington Beach Facial Plastic Surgeon

Chin and Jaw augmentation surgery

+1

I'd need to see a frontal photo, but it appears that you are correct in wanting a chin & jaw implant to give you a stronger jaw.  See a board-certified plastic surgeon with a background in craniofacial surgery for a procedure like this.

Jason J. Hall, MD, FACS