Who is the Best Surgeon for Jaw Implant? (photo)

I been trying to search for a top surgeon that does Jaw Implants but most only do chin implants. I am very interested in Jaw Implant to improve my jaw. I was wondering if any doctors here do jaw implants and how much does this procedure cost? if you dont do jaw implant can u recommend me to another surgeon that does? Also for Jaw Implant does it require general anesthesia? Well I hope you can help. thanks

Who is the Best Surgeon for Jaw Implant?

Jaw implants are done by few surgeons who have experience in this procedure and many do not do this. You will need to send a good frontal view with a better lighting in order to evaluate the need for the implant or if liposuction is also needed to enhance your lower face and neck definition. I do these procedures under sedation or general anesthesia although they can be done under local anesthesia only.

Newport Beach Facial Plastic Surgeon

Chin and Jaw augmentation surgery

I'd need to see a frontal photo, but it appears that you are correct in wanting a chin & jaw implant to give you a stronger jaw.  See a board-certified plastic surgeon with a background in craniofacial surgery for a procedure like this.

Jason J. Hall, MD, FACS
Knoxville Plastic Surgeon