Chin Implant Swelling, What to Expect After Day 10?

I don't have any visible swelling left so I'm a little worried about they size of the implant. I feel like it looks unnatural and its uneven. typically, does the boxyness of the implant reduce after from day 10 to day 30?

Chin implant swelling, what to expect after day 10?

+1

It can take a few months for the final result of a chin implant to be evident, and sometimes longer depending on the patient. You will still have residual swelling after day 10. I would recommend giving it some time and see how you continue to heal. Your surgeon should be able to answer any questions you have in the meantime. I hope this helps, and I wish you the best of luck with the remainder of your recovery. 

Web reference: http://www.spaldingplasticsurgery.com

Day 10 After a Chin Implant is Too Early To Tell Final Result

+1

At 10 days after your chin implant, there can be swelling of the tissues around the chin.  The chin can slowly change over a 3 month course after the surgery.  At this time, I would let the area heal.  

Web reference: http://www.carolinafacialplasticsurgery.com/surgical-procedures/chin-implants/

Charlotte Facial Plastic Surgeon

Swelling after chin implant

+1

Swelling after augmentation with a chin implant will gradually improve over time, but it can take several months for this to take place.  Sometimes it can take even 6-12 months for the swelling to resolve completely.  Be sure to follow up with your surgeon so that your progress can be monitored.  

San Francisco Facial Plastic Surgeon