Best Option for Gluteal Implants - Intramuscular or Submuscular?

What's the best option for a man: intramuscular or submuscular implants? I'd like the final look and feel to the touch to be as natural as possible. Please bear in mind that I've COMPLETELY rulled out fat transfer, as I don't have much and the fat I have is already in my buttocks.

+1

Buttock Implants may either be placed:
-under the skin
- under the fascia (muscle lining)
- in the gluteus maximus muscle
- in the surgeon created between the gluteus maximus and medius muscle.

Opinions of which is the "best" location varies with the surgeon's experience and the softness of the implants used. The vast majority of surgeons would agree that either inside the muscle and under the fascia are the most preferred places to place buttock implants

Peter A Aldea, MD

Buttock implants

+1

All implants are intramuscular. Implats in the buttock cannot be submuscular. Because there is no defined plane between the gleuteous maximus muscle and the gleuteous medius muscles.

All implants are put eithe

1: sufascial

2: Intramuscular

3: subcutaneous.

A good experienced plastic surgeon understands this very easy. Otherwise find another plastic surgeon.