Will Implants Make My Butt Hard?

Im nineteen going on twenty in three months. Im very skinny due to a very fast metabolism. I desire to have a more womanly figure, I have no curves. I would like to get my butt enhanced but my only option is butt implants, my concern is, would my bottem still be soft and move, or would it be hard, and also...would the result look unnatural considering i dont have any hips at all?

Likelihood of Hard Buttock Implants

+3
The Buttock Implant market in the US is behind (no pun intended) that in the rest of the world including Europe, Mexico and Brazil where softer more natural implants are available. The problem with man-made implantsids that they are prone to become hard and contorted (capsular contrsacture) regardless if they are placed under skin, under the muscle fascia, in the muscleor underthe gluteus muscle. In addition, they are prone to prolonged fluid (seroma) formation, infection, displacement among others. No surgeon can ethically promise you that a KNOWN complication will not happen to you. If when you look deep inside yourself you ARE willing to risk having the complications associated with buttock implants - then you should havethem done (INTRAMUSCULAR being the best alternative). If on the other hand, you cannot livde with the thought of such complications, you should not have the operation. Dr. Peter Aldea

Buttock Implant

+2

buttock implants are hard when put under the fat , above the muscle.

In cases like you who have no other option I ask for custome implants with very very soft silicone and put in under the muscle.

That will give it a better feel and may be less complications. Also chosing a small implant will have a better coverage and feel.

Buttock augmentation

+1

I place implants between the gluteus max. muscle.  In time, they could get hard, but the hardness will also depend on how much "padding" there is above the muscles!

Shahin Javaheri, MD