Is a 275cc Butt Implant Too Big?

Im 31 yrs old and recently got a consultaion for a butt implant. Im 5'4, 115 lbs, workout 5 days a week-toned body type, small frame.I have booty but gravity is starting to kick in and I want a bit of a dramatic look, NOT Kim K. or J.Lo dramatic,more of a higher, firmer look. The Dr. 1st told me 275cc would be too much for my body type but after more details she said that the 275cc would look good. Do you think the 275cc would be MUCH to much? I want it obvious but not freaky? pls advise!Tnx.

Butt implants size

+1

Dear S.A.B.,

Thanks for submitting your picture. After performing hundreds of butt augmentation with implants, I can tell you that 275cc implants are on the small side. I would recommend to you, for a moderate enlargement, 375cc or 430cc.. The implants should be oval , placed under the muscle fascia and go from the posterior iliac spine to above the gluteal crease. That will give you a noticable and natural looking enlargement that will not be excessive. Consult with a board certified plastic surgeon that you trust, who performed lots of butt implants and you like his or hers results.

Dr Widder

Washington DC Plastic Surgeon

Buttock Implant Size is what will fit securely into the pocket

+1

Since most buttock implants are placed in the submuscular (intragluteal) position, the implant must fit into that pocket. With your small body frame and size, I would say that 275cc is about the most that will likely fit securely into your gluteal muscular space. (making sure to get complete muscular coverage and closure over the implant) It will also likely get you a noticeable buttock size change without being too big. The implant can also be trimmed down during surgery if it looks too big.

Barry L. Eppley, MD, DMD

But implants

+1

The picture you posted is not ideal, but I would make the decision based on your measurements. You seem to have large chest, what is the waist/ and the hip circumference. Then what are the measurement of your buttocks. Based on these measurement you choose the implant size and shape.

You also seem yo have a little fat in the flanks above the buttock, removing that fat will round you buttock then use that fat and any fat you can get from stomach inner, outer thighs and inject to the buttock. these steps will enhance your butt sime. If you still need moore, either gain some weight or use proper size implant in the buttock. Preferably at your age a submuscular implant.