Does the Rapper/Singer Nicki Minaj Have Butt Implants or the Brazilian Butt Lift?

There are many singers models and otber industry celebrities that have had surgery and I am just curious to know which procedure they had to help me decide which procedure would be best for me

Wanting a huge backside.

+1

This may be natural.  If this is the look you are wishing for, schedule a consultation with a board certified PS.  Just to let you know, if you have a small butt already, this will not be a realistic expectation.

Buttock enhancement

+1

Who Knows?????????????????????????????????

you need to have a consultation with a BOARD CERTIFIED PLASTIC SURGEON and decide what syou want based on information during the consultation. The pros and cons of each procedure, the risks, and what is available to you.