Nose Still Swollen 4 Months After Injury?

I fractured my nose over 4 months ago but the injury did not seem severe and I never visited a doctor. I had all the main symptoms associated with the injury (swelling, dark circles under eyes, difficulty breathing, nose bleeds...etc) but eventually after the first 4 weeks there was significant improvement, except my nose still feels slightly tender and swelling on a regular basis. Should I wait longer in hopes for the injury to heal or visit a doctor in case it might be something more serious

Nose still swollen 4 months after injury?

+1

Hello, and sorry to hear about your injury. I would recommend having an exam by a board certified rhinoplasty specialist. He or she will be able to determine your issue and whether or not any procedures are necessary. I hope this helps, and I wish you the best of luck.

4 Months after Nasal Fracture

+1

If you had a nasal fracture and you are having breathing problems or your nose looks different, visit a plastic surgeon to determine if rhinoplasty and/or septoplasty may be right for you.