Is 450cc too Big for Me? (photo)

My PS has suggested 450cc high profile shaped submuscular silicone implants. I am 5'8" 135lbs currently 34 -36 AA. I want a full C that will produce some cleavage in the right bra. I am not looking to have upper pole fullness, just natural looking breasts. Are 450cc high profile too much? Should I consider a different profile or a smaller cc?

Implant size thats right for you

Hello. A 450cc implant may be too large for you. A much smaller implant would definitely be more natural looking, as would a moderate profile. The most important factor when determining the size of an implant is the width of your breasts. Since your breasts are so small to begin with an implant of this size would most likely give you more fullness in your upper poles than you seem to want.

Jaime Perez, MD
Breast Augmentation Specialist
Plastic Surgery Center of Tampa