What can I do about my ugly lips? I can't figure out what is wrong with them. (photo)

My lips are very ugly and ruin my whole face, but I can't quite put my finger on what is wrong with them. The shape? The size? The symmetry? Or a combination of all these things? I have tried juvaderm in the past but all it did was enhance the problem. I'm at my wits end and struggling with severe confidence and anxiety issues due to my lips. I am desperate. I would appreciate some opinions and what would be the best way to address this.

Unhappy with lips

+1

Your lips, in the photo, are nicely shaped and delicate.

I cannot agree that the ruin your pretty face.

But everyone has a goal - to reach yours, consult a Board Certified Plastic surgeon for close up photographs and to discuss what you would like and how it might be achieved.