My Nose is Slightly Bent, How Can I Make It Straight Without Any Operation? (photo)

I am really frustrated of my nose please please suggest me any idea.

Straightening a bent nose

+1

A broken nose can only be repaired with surgery.  There are no medications in the world that make the nose straight without resetting the nasal bones.  This involves both medial and lateral osteotomies and possible harvesting of septal cartilage for a spreader graft to be used on the concaved side in the midthird of the nose.  This rhinoplasty surgery is performed as a 1-2 hour outpatient procedure using general anesthesia.

Crooked Nose

+1

The crooked appearance of your nose is caused by the underlying bones and need to be realigned.  This would be hard to fix without a procedure.  Please consult with a board certified specialist who can best assist you in achieving the results you seek.

Kimberly Lee, MD