Can a Non Surgical Nose Job Fix my Droopy Nose Tip/Septum? (photo)

-I was wondering if a NON surgical nose job could fix the droopy tip / septum of my nose and make it look less down turned. I can usually fix this with contouring makeup but it looks very obvious (in the yellowish photo i am wearing lots of makeup and the lighting helped a lot too), I like the way the makeup looks in photos but i see it in the mirror and it is very dark and you can tell. -My second question is whether a nostril ring (i have one) would interfere with a non surgical nose job.

Non surgical rhinoplasty

+1

Dear Jess,

-a non surgical nose job may help the drooping columella, it depends on what the profile view looks like so we know where to put the material

-the nose ring will not interfere with a non surgical nose job

-It would be best find a rhinoplasty surgeon who has free consultations to see what is possible, based on your exam. 

Best regards,

Nima Shemirani

NSNJ's for Droopy Nasal Tips

+1

The non-surgical rhinoplasty is the perfect procedure for a so-called "droopy tip." In fact, I prefer it to a traditional rhinoplasty, because in a non-surgical nose job, you can guide your physician in real time as to what you like and how much you want him to inject. It is must harder to achieve a natural look with the surgical alternative. Also, your nose-ring should not interfere with the procedure at all, as there is no injection made in the nasal ala (the fleshy part where your nose is pierced). 

Cameron Rokhsar, MD