With a Non Surgical Rhinoplasty, Will the Nose Be Pliable?

Im curious, If someone had a non surgical rhinoplasty or filler in the nose, can they still treat their nose normally? Blow the nose , touch or rub the areas where there is filler? Or could this displace the filler?

Nonsurgical Nose Jobs Yield Natural-Looking Results in Appearance and Feel

+2

Nonsurgical nose jobs are nothing new. I have been performing them for the past half dozen years. In my NY City practice, I typically use a combination of Radiesse and Juvederm Ultra Plus XC or Radiess combined with Perlane L. In my Israel practice, I use Juvederm Voluma or Stylage XXL, both of which are robust hyaluronic acid-based volumizing agents. I have used these products to straighten humps, elevate falling tips, even out asymmetry on the sides of the nose or in the wings of the nares (ala nasae). 

In all cases in which I have been personally involved I have been able to achieve results that not only look and feel normal, but require no special aftercare or precautions. I do recommend the use of contact lenses or wearing glasses lower down on the nose in the first two weeks following treatment of the bridge of the nose. 

Injectable Fillers become immobile 1 month after your Non-Surgical Rhinoplasty procedure.

+2

You can treat your nose normally after a non-surgical rhinoplasty treatment. If your bridge is injected, you may want to avoid wearing glasses that may apply pressure to the treated area for a month after your treatment.

Hope this helps.

Dr. Joseph

Eric M. Joseph, MD
West Orange Facial Plastic Surgeon

Non-surgical/filler nose jobs should feel natural

+2

When fillers such as Juvederm, Restylane, Radiesse and Artefill are used to reshape noses they should feel soft, just like normal skin feels.  The first few days after treatment you should be gentle with your nose to avoid changing the shape of the product, but you can't move it around.  It might also feel firm the first few days but it should soften up and remain that way after the the first week.

Lorrie Klein, MD
Laguna Niguel Dermatologic Surgeon