My Nose Looks Bad in Photos After Rhinoplasty?

2 months post-op , my nose is looking big and wide in photos,it seems assymetric and different from live view .. Will this change ?

Healing from rhinoplasty

+1

After 2 months, you will still be experiencing swelling. In general, 70% of the swelling is resolved after the first 3 months and the remainder goes down over time. Swelling may be influenced by the following: Whether the procedure was open or closed, whether the procedure was a revision, the thickness of the patient's skin, and whether or not tip work was performed. Swelling can result in the appearance of asymmetry and irregularities. I would give it some time and see how you continue to heal. The final result may not be evident for 18-24 months after surgery. Your surgeon should be able to answer any post-operative questions you have, as they know the details of your surgery and exactly what was performed. I hope this helps, and I wish you the best of luck.

Two months too early to make judgments about rhinoplasty.

+1

After two months there is still significant swelling after rhinoplasty. Make an appointment with your surgeon and have him check your nose.

Need more time

+1

Dear Christelle10, 

I'd give it more time to heal. Rhinoplasty results aren't fully visible until 1 year post op. You should reassess at that time. 2 Months is very early. 

Gabriel Salloum, MD