Model Looking to Get Breast Implants, What Size? (photo)

I have been told I have a great body, I just need a larger chest for the commercial modeling world. I do car/swimsuit modeling. I was a track champion in high school and never developed much breast tissue since I had almost no body fat and more testosterone then most girls. (my mom has D's) My measurements are currently 35-27-38, I want to feel more 'evened out'. Any suggestions?

Implant Selection Process

+1

In order to make an accurate size recommendation, I would need to assess your chest wall and breast mound measurements and characteristics.  Unfortunately, there is not a general rule of thumb or objective criteria to implant selection.

Your plastic surgeon will perform several measurements of your chest wall and breast anatomy and determine a range of implants that both fit your chest wall and reach your desired goals.
The next step is to try on this range of implants in the office with your doctor.   The key to this success is showing your surgeon the body proportion you desire with a bra sizer and allowing your surgeon to guide you to the right implant.   It will be much easier to communicate in implant cc's than cup size when determining the appropriate implant for you.
I wish you a safe recovery and fantastic result.
Dr. Gill

Candidate for Breast Augmentation

+1

You are the ideal candidate for a breast augmentation, but you need to make sure that this is what you want - not just for modeling. This is a decision about your body that you need to be comfortable with and want.

Otherwise, this is a procedure that has made many women very happy. Especially those in your situation.

You should see a board certified plastic surgeon in your area to get a formal opinion through and in-person consultation.

Vincent Marin, MD

Vincent P. Marin, MD

Breast implant size for a model

+1

Great question, Shanbuh! First of all, it's important to make sure that you are getting breast implants because you want them, and not because an agent, photographer, boyfriend, etc, is telling you to get implants. It's your body, not theirs, so you need to do what is best for you.  You mentioned you were a track star in high school ... if you're still very active, you need to take this into consideration before having surgery. Having said that, if you are getting implants because you want them, then I highly recommend you meet with at least one board certified plastic surgeon. The surgeon will take multiple measurements of your breasts and your chest and have a detailed discussion with you about your goals and desires. Then, the two of you together can make a plan for you.  I hope this helps and wish you all the best!

James Knoetgen, III, MD
Fresno Plastic Surgeon

Breast Implants For A Model

+1

Dear Shanbuh,

Thank you for sharing your photos but it is hard to provide you with a solid advice without a consultation.

Nonetheless, I agree with you that a breast augmentation will make your body more proportionate.

As for the size of your implants, I encourage you to seek a consultation with a BOARD CERTIFIED surgeon of extensive experience who will provide you with commendable results and will help you come up with a well informed decision.

The best of wishes to you and thank you for your inquiry.

Dr. Sajjadian

Ali Sajjadian, MD, FACS

What size Implants

+1

This is the second most important decision for you to make (after the selection of a board certified plastic surgeon). trying on implants is a realistic approach to size. A prestated brassier cup size is only aproximate as all 34C bras don't fit the same nor do patients wear them the same way. What looks great is important not a cup size.

Howard N. Robinson, MD

Model looking for breast implants, what size?

+1

Thank you for your question. The first step is to find a board certified plastic surgeon, you can get the information from the American Society of Plastic Surgeons website. Get a consultation. More than one if necessary. During the consultation, look for the before and after photos, take photos with you of what you want to look like. Try and decide, what shape, size and type of implants. The plastic surgeon will advise you about what can be achieved. 

Moneer Jaibaji, MD

Breast implants

+1

It is best to go for a consultation. During the consultation an exam will help determine what is best for your body habitus and a discussion of your goals will guide the final decision. Good luck!

See two or more board-certifed plastic surgeons before deciding to get breast implants.

+1

Thank you for your question and the photos.

Getting sized for breast implants is much more involved than it seems at first thought. It requires a full consultation with detailed questions to see exactly what your goals are, short and long term. It also requires precise measurements of your current breast dimensions and the dimensions of your chest wall as well as preoperative photography, standard or 3D imaging.

To see what the best options are for you, see two or more board-certified plastic surgeons in your area for a full and complete evaluation to make sure you are a good candidate and that it is safe for you to have surgery.  I hope this helps.

J. Jason Wendel, MD, FACS

Breast Augmentation Size Selection

+1

Ask around and find a board certified cosmetic plastic surgeon in your area who can help you select a comfortable implant size and shape. There is no substitute for a consultation and examination.

We have try-on bras and implants for our patients to wear as a tool for selection of their breast size. This has been effective in our experience.

Best regards,

Douglas J. Raskin, MD, DMD
Colorado Springs Plastic Surgeon