Minimum BMI/body Fat Percent Needed for Breast Fat Injections?

I recently miscarried and my breast have shank from my previously large B cup,to barely an A cup. I refuse traditional implants I don't want to look like a bimbo, and pills/creams are BS. I found breast fat injections as an option. However, I am ultra thin, with a super fast metabolism. Seriously, I eat and 15minutes later I am deficating. I don't work out, so I do have, just not plentiful. What is the min BMI/ body fat % for such a procedure?

BMI requirements and fat injections.

+1

There are no specific BM requirements to satisfy. However, you do no need deposits of fat that can be harvested for grafting.

Fat Transfer to Breasts Instead of Implants

+1

There are no BMI numbers that give us a scientific basis for who is a good candidate for fat transfer to the breast.  It does however require a moderate amount of fat to achieve a sizable change and often requires multiple procedures. 

Mary Lee Peters, MD

Fat injections

+1

First of all it sounds like you have other medical issues that need to be addressed before considering cosmetic surgery.  You might have a gastrointestinal or eating problem from the sound of your symptoms.  In either event, I'm not a big fan of fat injections to the breast.  You usually can not get much of a size increase ait probably won't last very long.  But get your other medical issues sorted out first, possibly with a consult froma gastroenterologist.

Ronald J. Edelson, MD