Minimum BMI/body Fat Percent Needed for Breast Fat Injections?

I recently miscarried and my breast have shank from my previously large B cup,to barely an A cup. I refuse traditional implants I don't want to look like a bimbo, and pills/creams are BS. I found breast fat injections as an option. However, I am ultra thin, with a super fast metabolism. Seriously, I eat and 15minutes later I am deficating. I don't work out, so I do have, just not plentiful. What is the min BMI/ body fat % for such a procedure?

Fat transfer breast augmentation

+1
Fat transfer may be natural and sound like a good idea, there are many problems with it:

1. only one cup size can be achieved
2. some of the re-injected fat calcifies, which could be mistaken for breast cancer on a mammogram.
3. you may develop oil cysts and tissue scarring
4. results can be unpredictable and require many sessions to achieve your desired results.

Currently, there is no research that proves fat transfer is safer than implants (silicone or saline).

BMI requirements and fat injections.

+1

There are no specific BM requirements to satisfy. However, you do no need deposits of fat that can be harvested for grafting.

Fat Transfer to Breasts Instead of Implants

+1

There are no BMI numbers that give us a scientific basis for who is a good candidate for fat transfer to the breast.  It does however require a moderate amount of fat to achieve a sizable change and often requires multiple procedures. 

Mary Lee Peters, MD

Fat injections

+1

First of all it sounds like you have other medical issues that need to be addressed before considering cosmetic surgery.  You might have a gastrointestinal or eating problem from the sound of your symptoms.  In either event, I'm not a big fan of fat injections to the breast.  You usually can not get much of a size increase ait probably won't last very long.  But get your other medical issues sorted out first, possibly with a consult froma gastroenterologist.

Ronald J. Edelson, MD