How Can I Minimize the Side Effects from Ematrix?

Are there usually side effects with ematrix procedures for deep wrinkles in the corners of the mouth?

Ematrix and indications

+1
  1. Ematrix is fantastic for facial rejuvenation and acne scars, especially on darker skin typess which I am not able to Fraxel because of the risk of hyper-pigmentation.  It is great in Asian skin types and darker skin colors because it is safe and effective.
  2. Ematrix is meant to be used on shallow scars and fine lines - not on deep wrinkles that need fillers such as Restylane or Juvederm

EMatrix shouldn't be done on the mouth

+1

eMatrix is for superficial lines and  wrinkles, not deep creases. It should not be used on the mouth area. If you have deep wrinkles around the mouth, you would most likely be a candidate for fillers.

Ask a Doctor

Get personalized answers from board-certified doctors. For free.