Male Donut Lift to Treat Excess Skin Weight Lifting After Surgery?

I had a donut lift to correct my gynecomastia excess skin. The surgeon used both internal and external dissolvable scars. I am curious when can I start lifting weights on my chest post surgery? When will the tissue grow back to support the areola and nipple so that the sutures don't need to hold things together anymore? I'm just nervous that if I lift my areola may break up so I want to be sure the underying tissue or skin is there?

Gynecomastia surgery and exercise

+1

You should really go over the allowable activity level with your surgeon. This can vary quite a bit depending upon the procedure performed.