Can laser surgery get rid of the dark spots on my leg? If it could how much would it cost? (photos)

What type of laser surgery would I go through?

Laser Treatment for Skin Pigment

It is possible that laser treatments or laser surgery could be helpful.  An in person consultation is necessary.

To be sure, see two or more board-certified providers in your area for a complete evaluation to make sure you are a good candidate and that it is safe for you to have these treatments.

2103 Crestmoor Road
Nashville, TN 37215

Melarase creams for the dark spots on the legs

Laser treatments are not the best for your condition. In our office, we would begin chemical peels and recommend application of Melarase creams twice daily. 

Dr. Karamanoukian 
Los Angeles

Raffy Karamanoukian, MD, FACS

804 7th Street
Santa Monica, CA 90403

Dark Spot Removal on the Legs

Hi Rose.  It's possible that laser treatments can help with your situation but an in person consultation would be required.  Not sure if this pigment (first photo) is a birthmark, some form of rash, bug bites or other scar.  All of this makes a difference for the treatment is recommended.

For examples of other scar removal before and after photos for Los Angeles patients, check the link below.

Harold J. Kaplan, MD

23211 Hawthorne Blvd.
Torrance, CA 90505