Long nose from front, what can I do? (Photo)

Hi Doctors! I have a concern regarding the length of my nose from the front. It doesn't fit my face and looks odd. I have consulted a plastic surgeon and was recommended a 'Tip Plasty' but I'm not sure this would be enough. I would like the length of my nose reduced from front to make my face look less long. What are my options? I'm also looking to get chin implant and possibly a subtle upper lip lift. Thanks and look forward to opinions.

Long nose from front, what can I do?

+1
  The tip can be deprojected and the overall length, reduced.  I think that a chin implant can be placed as well.  Both can be performed without visible scars.

Combination of chin implant and rhinoplasty

+1
A full rhinoplasty and chin implant would be required to bring the nose into balance with your facial features. The chin implant would give added augmentation to the chin which would give  improved facial balance. De-projecting the nose will also help make the nose looked less prominent and long.

Long nose

+1
It looks like your nose is large. I would consider moving your tip closer to your face (Retro-displace) and alter your dorsum to make it straight. 
A chin implant or augmentation should be seriously considered.

David A. F. Ellis, MD
Toronto Facial Plastic Surgeon