How Long Until I Can Resume Normal Activities After Fractional Laser?

considering a fractional co2 laser and facial fat injections in cheeks, nasal folds and upper eyes. How long before I can play golf?

Avoid sun exposure after Fractional Laser Treatment!

+1

When you go for a factional laser treatment, your doctor or technician should let you know what you can expect in terms both the treatment and the post-treatment downtime and results. You can resume normal activities, even working-out after a fractional treatment when you feel comfortable. In some cases we have had clients use our Health Club the day after, but they still have to abide by our after-care procedure that does not allow for them to wash their face....

However, you must protect your sensitive skin from the elements, in this case the sun.  You must only play golf when you can do that properly (i.e. once you can apply product to your face) approximately one week after your treatment. We recommend using a physical sunscreen such as SkinCeuticals Physical Defense SPF 50 as well as wearing a hat with a brim.

At the Victoria Park Medispa, we take off the doctor consultation fee from any appointment booked and offer complimentary consultations with our technicians, therefore reducing a client’s risk of having a treatment performed without taking the time to think about what they really want. Any esthetic tool needs to be in the right hands, to achieve the best possible results.

Montreal Dermatologic Surgeon

Fractional Laser and recovery period

+1
You should be able to resume golf in seven to fourteen days. You will need to use a high SPF sunscreen. I typically use La Roche Posay SPF anthelios 60. It is fast absorbing and easily tolerated post peel sunscreen. It is water resistant, fragrance free and great for sensitive skin. I would also wear a good hat that has full protection and coverage. Best regards!

Michael Elam, MD