How To Best Prepare for Fractional Laser?

What is the Best Pre- Treatment Protocol for Fractional Laser? How Long Should I Wait Between Treatments?

Instructions for Fractional Laser Treatments

+2

Typically, we ask that you discontinue the use of retinoic acid products and glycolic acid products for 3 to 4 days before your Fractional CO2 laser treatment. In addition, we will prescribe an antiviral medication which is taken 1 day before your procedure. It is also wise to stay out of intense sunlight for up to 1 week prior to your treatment.

Often, significant results are obtained after one treatment, but up to 2-3 treatments can be needed for maximal reduction of wrinkling and improvement of skin laxity. I usually recommend waiting at least 6 weeks between treatments.

Burley Facial Plastic Surgeon