How Long After Breast Augmentation Can I Wear a Push-up Bra?

Almost 6 weeks ago I had breast augementation. 400cc textured, round, mentor silicone implants (high profile) were placed under the muscle. I naturally have wide breasts. When can I safely wear a push up bra to enhance cleavage? I understand that I would not wear it all the time. Does my picture look as though they are abnormally far apart?

Underwire bra and the inter-mammary gap

I usually have patients wait 6 weeks to wear a push up bra with underwire.  Your breasts will likely still change but look reasonable without being able to see your preop pictures.  There may be some angulation or sloping of your chest so that if  the "hills" the "houses" are built on are angled, it may give the illusion of space between the "houses" or breasts.  A bra can improve that.  Good luck!