How Long After Breast Augmentation Can I Wear a Push-up Bra?

Almost 6 weeks ago I had breast augementation. 400cc textured, round, mentor silicone implants (high profile) were placed under the muscle. I naturally have wide breasts. When can I safely wear a push up bra to enhance cleavage? I understand that I would not wear it all the time. Does my picture look as though they are abnormally far apart?

I recommend waiting 2-3 months after breast augmentation to wear a push up bra. This allows plenty of time for the implants to settle and helps to prevent distortion of the implant cavity as it heals.