Vibrating "Bourdonnement" 3 Years After Breast Augmentation Surgery

I had a breast augmentation procedure 3yrs ago w/cohesive gel implants. I've recently started to experience bourdonnement-vibrating/buzzing/humming in L breast-almost feels like bubbles rising. Apparently normal during post-op period, but normal 3 yrs later, all of the sudden? Mammogram a few months ago was WNL. Could the implant be bottoming out? Trauma due to overzealous boyfriend, maybe? (I hope they're not that fragile). Something more serious?? Nothing serious?? Just tell me I'm not going to end up with an embolism. They look awesome-if I do say so myself-no rippling or anything, but these symptoms are a bit unnerving

Vibrating left breast implant: tramsmitted pulse?

I have never heard of this before. However, it sounds sufficiently serious that I would not ignore the symptoms. It could be a sign of a more serious underlying disorder such as the transmitted pulse of atrial fibrillation or premature ventricular contractions. This may require cardiac evaluation. Discuss your findings with your plastic surgeon, internist, gynecologist and cardiologist.