What Lipo Option is Best for Me for a Smaller Waist Line?

I'm 26 and have a boyish figure. I'm 5.5 weigh 115 and want a smaller waist to improve my curves.. I have some fat around my waist but not a lot, I gained weight and gained 1 inch aroundy hips and about 3 when I weighed in at 126.. Found a doctor that said with flank and abdomen lipo he could improve my look but I want to make sure I'm making the right decision. (he IS board certified) I'm also considering getting butt implants would this help my boyish figure look more Girly? Thanks

Lipo for a Smaller Waist

+1

There is no perfect form of liposuction or perfect laser that you should look for. Rather, you need someone with 10+ years of experience that has done a lot of cases.

I like to see someone like you because you don't have lots of blubber!

With micro-cannulas, the excess fat around your waist can be removed which should help give you more of an hourglass figure.

Nashville Dermatologic Surgeon

Liposuction and waist

+1

Without and exam it is difficult to say what would be best for you, but liposuction can be performed with many different techniques.

Liposuction for waist line

+1

liposculpting can be dones ot improve waist line. sometimes sculpting around the waist line but not necessarily on the waist line can acheive the desired results. u might have enough fat to get the fat transferred into the buttock areas. those are some good questions and options to explore. u might wanna discuss this with your treating physicians and see what they can do to help u better

Misbah Khan, MD