I Have This "Ledge" That is Really Bothering Me!! :(

It started about 10wks or so and has continued (I am now 15 wks). It basically looks like I have a "ken doll" above and below my incision. It doesn't change on a day to day basis like normal swelling but I did notice the other night when I wore my binder (which I don't wear anymore) that it did help slightly. I am just worried that it's fat or leftover skin! It is right in the middle of my stomach between my bb and incision! Sorry but this is the best pics I have at the moment thank you!!!

Ledge after tummy tuck.

I hear you, and I sympathize with you. I've also seen many of these "ledges" in my patients. Most, if not all, resolve six months after the surgery. If your surgeon is board certified by the American Board of Plastic Surgeons he or she can deal with this ledge expertly. Trust your surgeon, and use tincture of time...it works.

Waldorf Plastic Surgeon