295cc or 325cc? (Photo)

my surgery is in 2 weeks and my surgeon suggested 325cc anatomical under the muscle. I am currently a 32A (I think!) and I have pictures of what I want to be. I'm scared of 325 looking too big although he thinks I can pull off that size. I don't know whether I should get the size smaller which is 295cc. I tried making rice sizers but don't know if I made them correctly because they both looked big! Which size is most likely to give me the look that I want?

Size

+2
You're talking about a one ounce (30cc) difference!
Let the surgeon, if he's/she's qualified (Board Certified by ABPS) and experienced, make the decision as to what best fits in the space you have available. If you don't trust him/her to make that decision - then find another surgeon, one you can trust. After all you're putting your life, looks and a lot of money in their hands and if you don't trust them with a shot glass worth of size decision - go somewhere else. Also, if you're that obsessed with such small differences - maybe you should rethink your decision to have surgery completely. Plastic surgery is the art and science of improvement. Perfection while a goal is just not realistic. 

Sarasota Plastic Surgeon

Implant size

+1
I believe a 295cc implant is large enough for you at this point. Your skin is tight and it does not take much to greatly enhance the appearance of your breasts. Good luck.

David Stoker, MD

295cc or 325cc? (photo)

+1
Difference between 295 and 325 is very little. Either one will give you a nice result....personally, I'd pick the 325s.

Linda Swanson, MD

Breast aug

+1
Thank you for the pictures.

I definitely think that the 325 cc will give your breast a great change, more volume and cleavage.

Dr. Campos

Jaime Campos Leon, MD
Mexico Plastic Surgeon

295cc or 325cc?

+1
If I were to "guess" I would opt for the 325s but using UHP implants instead of anatomies. But You need to be re examined to make sure you are OK with the decision..// 

BBA

+1
The size difference between the two is minimal and unlikely to make a big difference.  Keep in mind that if the implant is being placed under the muscle, you will lose about 30cc of size.  If women are unhappy with sizing, they usually wish they had gone bigger.  

Asif Pirani, MD, FRCS(C)

When you are considering adjacent sizes...

+1
my patients are always told go with the larger one.  And no one has ever regretted it.  The biggest complaint in my practice is "I wish I went larger" AND the dimensions of the different implants you are considering are only millimeters.  And if you think you are too large with the 325, you would have had the same impression with the 295 size.  An ounce difference (2 tablespoons) is really nothing to fret over.

Curtis Wong, MD

You have a very narrow breast width!

+1
If you following the logic of getting implants that fit your body.  It may help you get more comfortable with the process.  You can also get a another opinion and if you do Please find an experienced Board Certified Plastic Surgeon and member of the Aesthetic Society using the Smart Beauty Guide. These Plastic Surgeons can guide you on all aspects of facial surgery, breast augmentation and body procedures including tummy tucks or mommy makeovers!

Robert Whitfield, MD, FACS

325 cc moderate profile plus round implants to achieve the desired look

+1
Thank you for your question.  Based on your photograph I concur with your surgeon 325 cc is more likely to achieve the look that you say you want however to 95 is very close and should be almost as good.

I also am not a fan shaped implants.  They have to be placed exactly as as they do not adjust to the breast and body shape as well as round implants.  I used round implants in 99% of the patient's that I treat and have for 31 years.  I am not certain what benefit there would be for you to shaped implants as the desired look picture that you provide has a nice round breast with fullness above the areola.  The shaped anatomical implant will emphasize volume below the nipple areola.

Brooke R. Seckel, MD, FACS