Im 5'8" and 160lbs and currently a b cup. Is 525cc implants to big or will it give me a nice d cup?

Implant sizing

+2
Choosing the right implant to meet your goals can be a tough decision. I wouldn't get too caught up with an exact "cc" to reach a desired cup size, because the implant size required will depend on your specific anatomy. This includes the width/height of your chest wall (rib cage), and the position of your breasts. A good surgeon should be able to look at your chest, and identify the range of implants that would achieve your desired shape and size. In my practice, patients bring photos to their pre-op appointment that demonstrate the size and proportion of the breasts they desire. This eliminates the ambiguity of cup size since a Victoria's Secret D-cup is different than a Calvin Klein or Nordstrom D-cup bra. In the operating room, I use temporary sizing implants to match your breasts to the pictures you have picked, and can then select the exact implant needed from a large consignment I keep in the OR. This has been an excellent method to match a patient's desired size, and foregoes the need of selecting your specific implant prior to surgery.

Web reference: http://www.songplasticsurgery.com/procedures/breast/breast-augmentation/

Irvine Plastic Surgeon

Implant size

+1
It sounds too large to me.  It will have the effect of making you appear heavy.  Stick with something in the high 300, lo 400 cc range.

Web reference: http://edelsonplastic.com/breast/breast-augmentation/

Breast aug

+1

To best help you, a physical examination or picture evaluation is required in order to determine which procedures and techniques would be best for your case.

Dr. Campos
Mexico Plastic Surgeon

Implant volume & cup size

+1
Unfortunately, you have not told us your bra size just your cup size. If you are 32 or 34 each 100 cc’s of implant corresponds to 1 cup size change. If you are 36 or 38 each 200 cc’s of implant corresponds to 1 cup size change. From this, you can compute the volume required to achieve your desired goal. I always recommend small round textured silicone gel implants placed retro-pectoral since they look and feel more natural, are more stable, less likely to ripple or have complications needing revision. Implant profile is irrelevant in the retro-pectoral position since the muscle compresses it.

Best Wishes,

Gary Horndeski, M.D.

Web reference: http://www.horndeski.com/gallery.aspx

Texas Plastic Surgeon

Will it give me a D cup

+1
The size that you are asking for is dependent on how much volume you have, how tall you are and how much weight you have, and what bra manufacturer you pick.  Victoria secret is one size larger than any others for marketing reasons.
I would usually say that 600 cc is between a c and a d cup.  but that is total volume.  So if you have 200 of your own, then 400 will put you there.  But 90% of my breast aug patients start at 100cc.  so it sounds right with you going 500cc

BBA

+1
There is no way of guaranteeing a specific bra size as bra sizing is not standardized and varies greatly between manufacturers.  You should see a BC PS in your area for a thorough sizing session.

Web reference: http://www.drpirani.com

External sizers

+1
will allow you to 'see' what size you would be and how your body can carry it.  If you have a specific brand of bra that you want to wear, get it and use the rice or other test to figure out how much volume it will take to fill that bra.  Otherwise size in your doctor's office and find what look you desire.  There are many who say it doesn't work but all of my patients and my own experience says otherwise.

Cup size with breast aug

+1
Consulting with a surgeon and using sizers is going to give you your best answer. Try making your own sizers with flax seed in panty hose. 1 ounce equals 30 cc. Then take your sizers to a bra store and see what fits. 
Englewood Plastic Surgeon

Implant volume , what matters.

+1
Implant volumen not only depends on your high and weigth, but also con your chest size and the existence of enough tissue to receive it.

The implants need to fit your body.

+1
A plastic surgeon will make measurements and then give you guidance on the devices.Please find an experienced Board Certified Plastic Surgeon and member of the Aesthetic Society using the Smart Beauty Guide. These Plastic Surgeons can guide you on all aspects of facial surgery, breast augmentation and body procedures including tummy tucks or mommy makeovers!