Is Kenalog Injection Safe for Pregnant Woman?

I am pregnant and had rhinoplasty 6 mons ago but my nose look bigger than my old nose.

Kenalog Injection After Rhinoplasty While Pregnant

+1

It is not a good idea to have steroid injections if you’re pregnant without the approval of your Obstetrician. I think that one should wait until you’re done with your pregnancy. In general, I do not do Kenalog steroid injections except for specific reasons with 1.thick skin, 2. secondary rhinoplasty, or 3. indurated hard tips. This must be done very carefully in a meticulous fashion to prevent skin atrophy problems.

Kenalog Injection Safe for Pregnant Woman

+1

Corticosteroid injections may endanger both mother and fetus and it is always best to check with your obstetrician before embarking on something like this. 

Jonathan Ross Berman, M.D. , F.A.C.S.

Jonathan Berman, MD
Palm Beach Plastic Surgeon

+1

Perhaps, but I wouldn't agree to inject a Rhinoplasty patient, with kenalog, that was pregnant post Rhinoplasty.  

Kenalog and pregnancy

+1

It is important that you realize that pregnancy can be the reason why your nose is very swollen.  As far as safety of steroid injections - your should discuss this with your OB/GYN and your PS

Sam Naficy, MD