Juvederm and Clarisonic?

Is it possible to use clarisonic mia2 after a treatment with juvederm in the nasolabial folds? If yes, after how much time? Can the sonic rotating brush damage the hyaluronic acid injected?

No Clarisonic for at least two weeks

+1

I would wait until the product is fully settled, at least two weeks. Anything earlier could augment any bruising and potentially shift product. Best of luck

Filler and pore brushes/clarisonics

+1

While I'm not a huge advocate for Clarisonics at baseline, I would definitely not recommend any aggressive exfoliation or brushing for a few weeks after filler is injected. Exfoliation on the chemical level can achieve great skin rejuvenating results without the possible side effects of a mechanical device.

Juvederm and Clarisonic.

+1

You should treat your skin very gently for 2 weeks after having Juvederm injections, especially if you have had any bruising or swelling.  After the 2 weeks, you can safely use your Clarisonic and any other anti-aging products.

Martie Gidon, MD, FRCPC
Toronto Dermatologist

Clarisonic and Juvederm

+1

The Clarisonic brush and Juvederm are both great ways to look better.  For the first few days after treatment, Juvederm is a little more moveable.  I would wait about 3 days before using the Clarisonic in that area.  Also, remember that the Clarisonic should always be used with the brush lightly resting on the skin.  You should not be pressing down firmly on your skin, whether or not you've had a Juvederm treatment.

Marc Cohen, MD
Philadelphia Oculoplastic Surgeon