When Should I Stop Taking Arnica and Iron Supplement Before BBL?

Hello!! My question is about iron supplement and Arnica 200. I'm having a BBL. When should I start and stop both medications and what dosage should I be taking. Thanks in Advance!

Do not stop arnica or iron

+2

Arnica may help to minimize bruising and swelling.  There is no real evidence to support it but some of our patients have noticed less bruising and swelling than normally seen after a Brazilian butt lift.  Today, for example, I performed three Brazilian butt lifts.  One of our patients was taking arnica and it seemed like she felt much better after the surgery than the other two girls.

Iron is good to boost your blood levels if you are loosing blood through heavy periods or if you lack iron because of your diet.  Your blood levels should be optimal prior to your brazilian butt lift because if large volumes ate taken and transferred, you blood levels may drop noticeably.

Thus there is no reason to stop and there is nothing they do that would interfere with your healing and fat survival.

Sincerely,

Martin Jugenburg, MD