Can I Receive 1200cc For A BBL for a Dramatic Look? (photo)

i am getinga bbl in november during my research i have learned that ladies are only recieving 7 to 800 c's of fat. i am wanting a moore dramatic look i am 5'4 and weigh about 209 solid i hav pics for more of a realistic answer i want a butt like bubbles the model iam hopeing to accomplish this wit fat transfer only no silicone or hydro gel i was thinking 1200cc's per cheek is this doable? i am also geting a tt and br with lift forr the perfect body

Filling Up Those Butt Cheeks

+3

More pictures would be great.  1200 cc per cheek may not be possible.  One reason would be that you may have 2400 cc of fat available after your liposuction.  Secondly, your cheeks may not accommodate 1200 cc per cheek without real consequences.  Remember the goal that you have in mind may not be obtainable for you but this does not mean you can not achieve excellent results and a more shapely figure.

Good Luck

Dr. ES

Buttock enlargement

+1

Only implants can give you a large size buttock long term. In the last few months I had 6 patients who had fat injection that disappeard almost completely after 1 year.

Shlomo Widder, MD
Washington DC Plastic Surgeon

BBL - large volume fat injection

+1

you seem like a very good candidate for autologous fat transfer to your buttocks. this procedure is not only to enlarge the buttock region but to elevate and reshape the entire aesthetic unit.  The most I have ever injected has been 1000cc per buttock.  There is a limit of how much one can safely inject without causing tissue damage or increasing the likelihood of fat resorption.  I believe you can have a great result with at least 700 cc injected per side.  Please see a board certified plastic surgeon experienced in this procedure.

Kevin Tehrani, MD, FACS

1,000 cc of extracted fat represents like 10 pounds overweight

+1

so 1,200 fat in each butt  represents more than 25 pounds overweights,so that is not possible unless in 2 surgical times. normally in any patient with 300 to 450 cc we get a beautifull BBL

Ramon Navarro, MD
Mexico Plastic Surgeon

Can I Receive 1200cc For A BBL for a Dramatic Look?

+1

Only one photo? I would offer a staged or series of 2 operation doing 600 to 600 per cheek in operation #1 than allowing healing so to add in operation #2 any residual fat. Best