Can I Receive 1200cc For A BBL for a Dramatic Look? (photo)

i am getinga bbl in november during my research i have learned that ladies are only recieving 7 to 800 c's of fat. i am wanting a moore dramatic look i am 5'4 and weigh about 209 solid i hav pics for more of a realistic answer i want a butt like bubbles the model iam hopeing to accomplish this wit fat transfer only no silicone or hydro gel i was thinking 1200cc's per cheek is this doable? i am also geting a tt and br with lift forr the perfect body

Filling Up Those Butt Cheeks

More pictures would be great.  1200 cc per cheek may not be possible.  One reason would be that you may have 2400 cc of fat available after your liposuction.  Secondly, your cheeks may not accommodate 1200 cc per cheek without real consequences.  Remember the goal that you have in mind may not be obtainable for you but this does not mean you can not achieve excellent results and a more shapely figure.

Good Luck

Dr. ES