Am I Considered a Good Candidate for Bbl and Lipo? (photo)

I need some feedback please! I am 36 years old. Measurements are 36-31-41. I already have a high butt so I unsure if i would benefit from bbl because of this :-( but always envy a smaller waistline. from the side my butt looks ok i think but from the back i think it looks kind of square. I want a more hourglass shape nothing drastic but a 26-28 inch waist and about 42-44 in hips.

BBL Candidate

+1

The BBL procedure involves harvest fat from areas of your body where there is excess fat and injecting that fat carefully into the central zone of your buttock. In addition, it involves liposculpting the buttock to facilitate a more rounded look. The common donor sites for this procedure is your posterior waist/flanks, lateral thighs, back, waist, and anterior tummy. Please visit with a board certified plastic surgeon to learn more about your options.

Hourglass figure

+1

Dear Marie - you already have a nicely projected backside.  What you are seeing is the common problem that many women have which extra fat in the flanks and outer thighs. Liposuction in these areas will give you a nicer waistline and excentuate your back side thus giving the hourglass figure you desire.

Mark A. Schusterman, MD

Bbl and smart lipo

+1

Answers to your question are good, but I would not advise laser liposuction as it could damage the fat that is being transferred. Vaser or traditional liposuction would be a better idea to ensure fat cell viability.

Good luck!

Sam M. Sukkar, MD

GREAT Brazilian Butt Lift Candidate

+1

You already have a very attractive buttock. Further defining the lower back (Back Scoop Surgery) and smoothing the lateral "Saddle Bags" with transerring that fat to the area of buttock flattening (trochanteric depression) along the sides should give you a rounder, fuller buttock.

Good Luck.

Memphis, TN

Good Candidate for Brazilain Butt Lift and Lipo?

+1

I would tell you that you are an excellent candidate if you are in good health. There are basically 4 types of rear-ends, I would classify yours as a A frame.You would need to have your waist slimed, your lateral buttock depression filled, and your saddle bags removed and then superior projection to your buttocks would need to be added. Good luck and find someone who is experienced and enjoys body sculpting!

Jonathan Weiler, MD
Baton Rouge Plastic Surgeon

Am I a good candidate for the BBL?

+1

The photos suggest that you have pretty good contouring of the buttcoks to start with. You can improve them with use of fat and further reducing the waistline. Most patients present with a square or rectangular shaped, and the BBL allows for achieving more roundness and curvature. You should be able to achieve a very satisfactory result. But you need to be examined by a Board Certified Plastic Surgeon with extensive experience in performing the BBL. Good luck!.

George Lefkovits, MD

Brazilian butt lift

+1

You may be a good candidate for a brazilian butt lift and liposuction, but an exam inperson would be necessary.  The fat can certainly be used to augment the area if you desire.

Brazilian Butt Lift and an Hourglass Figure......

+1

You appear to me to be a great candidate for the Brazilian Butt Lift.  It would be the best way to obtain the results you desire of a more "hourglass" shape.  Removing the excess fat of your waistline and around your buttocks will improve your shape.  Putting that fat into your buttocks will make it even better!  If you would like to see many patients of mine who have obtained this hourglass shape using my technique, visit my website and click on photogallery.
Good Luck.  Dr M

Daniel P. Markmann, MD

Am I Considered a Good Candidate for Bbl and Lipo?

+1

Thanks for the posted photos. Yes you are a great candidate for a BBL + liposuction. Only  way to do this with Smart lipo is to do lipo first than Smart Lipo to tighten skin at end of operation. I believe you can obtain a 28 inch waist. 

Liposuction and brazililian buttock lift candidate

+1
Dear Marie, You are a good candidate for laser liposuction (SmartLipo) and fat transfer. As you mentioned, your buttocks are already in a lifted position. You have room for improvement in the area of your waistline, abdomen as well as fat transfer to the outside of your buttocks to give you a heart shaped bottom and minimize the square appearance. Additional contouring of tour legs will also optimize this result.

Kevin Tehrani, MD, FACS