Is One Syringe of Juvederm Enough for Top and Bottom Lip? (photo)

I would like to know if one syringe would make a significant change in both my top and bottom lip. I am looking for a pouty, bubble lip look not like a duck look but something plump and more natural at the same time.

Juvederm for lips

+2

I would recommend against any filler based on this picture alone.  You have beautiful shape, proportion, and volume.  Any additional volume may look unnatural and possibly out of proportion to your other facial features.  

Englewood Dermatologist

Juvederm for lips

+2

As mentioned by several others, you have a very nice shape and proportion to your lips.  I think one syringe will be enough to give a subtle increase in volume to  your lips.  Too much volume will make your lips appear less natural and overdone.  Start with one syringe and go from there, it will go far in someone like yourself with good volume to begin with.  

Jessica Kulak, MD
Fairfax Facial Plastic Surgeon

Juvederm for Lips

+2

Hi Sap.  Any more than 1 syringe would be way too much.  In fact you have excellent shape and volume to your lips already.  Be careful about goign too large or you will end up with a duck like appearance.  

Harold J. Kaplan, MD

One syringe of Juvederm is enough

+2

Your lips already have a very nice shape.  One syringe of Juvederm should be enough for the look you desire.  Have treatment with an experienced injector to ensure a beautiful result.

Martie Gidon, MD, FRCPC
Toronto Dermatologist

How much filler for the lips

+2

The lips should be filled according to the proportions you already have, which are already nice and pretty full. I would say that one syringe will be fine for you, and the injector should follow your natural lines, injecting more into the bottom lip than the top lip. This avoids the overfilled troutpout look and just gives a natural fullness overall.

F. Victor Rueckl, MD

One Syringe of Juvederm Enough For Lip Augmentation

+1
Depending on the present volume of your lips, one syringe of Juvederm Ultra Plus XC should be enough to give you the result you are looking for. It is always better to use a little less product at the beginning and add more later if needed rather than having an overdone look that you are unhappy with.

Jerome Edelstein, MD

Is One Syringe Enough For Top & Bottom?

+1

At my practice, it is usually recommended to start with one syringe and see how you feel about the results of this treatment.  If, after about 2 weeks, you feel you need more filler, you can always go in for more.  It is always best to start with a little and add more later, if desired.  It's a simple injection to add more, but once the product has been placed, it takes an injection of a different chemical to reverse it.  Check your area for doctors whose clinics may offer specials, or check the manufacturer of the product you are interested in as they sometimes offer coupons and rebates that would make multiple visits more affordable. “Dr. D”

Edward E. Dickerson, IV, MD
Fayetteville Facial Plastic Surgeon

Juvederm in lips

+1

You have excellent native lip volumes. Full lips are a pleasure to inject!

One syringe, splint between your upper and lower lips, will make a moderate increase in size, and probably be just right unless you want an exaggerated look.

Laxmeesh Mike Nayak, MD
Saint Louis Facial Plastic Surgeon

How much juvederm for lips

+1

Juvederm is a terrific, soft hyaluronic acid filler for the lips. Your lips have great bulk and symmetry to begin with, but they can be enhanced further. 1 syringe is a great starting point, and you can always add more, but I would say this is enough for 90% of my patients.

Benjamin Barankin, MD
Toronto Dermatologic Surgeon

Lip augmentation with Juvederm

+1

You have great lip volume, and one syringe of Juvederm could definitely give you a significant change in both your top and bottom lip.  

Donald B. Yoo, MD