Dimples on the Side of the Nose

Hallo, I have had a nose job and i'm still not really setisfied. The bone of the nose is ok, but there is just no skin/fat on the side of the nose. when i was young i had some acne on the side of the nose bellow the tip. the acne formt some dimps and with the lack of fat/skin it makes my nose even smaller since im a man i would really like a stronger nose. also my nose looks a lot longer because there is no skin bellow. is there anything i can do about it?

Dimpling after nose surgery

+1

If you have had acne problems which have left you with thin, scarred skin, then you may see dimpling after a nose surgery. Sometimes the dimpling is from removal of too much tip cartilage which leaves your nose weaker than beforehand. If this is the case, it may be improved by two different treatments. The first is to do a non-surgical rhinoplasty where an artificial filler, Restylane or Radiesse, may be injected under the skin to improve the dimple. The second method would be to do a surgical rhinoplasty and place some sort of cartilage graft under the dimple to soften it.

Pasadena Facial Plastic Surgeon