How to Eliminate Fat Pads by Knees?

will fat pads behind &side of knee be elimited with a thigh lift & will lipo cause spider veins in that area as well? Had a lower body and a thigh lift and now I still have the fat pads by the knee as well as the spider veins which I did not have before

Liposuction is great for the fat pads around the knees

+1

Liposuction is very good to remove the excess fat from around the knees. This is frequently done with a thigh lift.

Fat pads of knees

+1

After massive weight loss dealing with the fat pads by the knees can be difficult. In thin patients with good s kin tone liposuction may be beneficial. However often an excision is required in massive weight loss patients.

Fat pads around the knee

+1

The fat pads in the front, inner and outer knee can be improved with liposuction. If the skin is loose, then it can be excised, particularly when it is in the inner knee. Excising fat and loose skin in the front of the knee can be done but tends to leave significant scars. Fat pads behind the knee are uncommon and are rarely treated due to the important nerves and blood vessels that are found there. If you already had a thigh lift, ask your surgeon if a bit more work could be done around the knees (sometimes it can be done as an office procedure).

Karol A. Gutowski, MD, FACS