Thigh Lift or TUG Flap Surgery to Remove Stretch Marks?

I have posted before for inner/outer of thigh stretch mark removal. I would like to do a something similar to thigh lift or tug flap. Although my scars would be smaller then those for TUG flap, I do not mind the scars as I have stated before this is something I would like to find a doctor to perform.

Stretch marks

+2

There is no treatment for stretch marks except excision.

If the stretch marks are associated with laxity of the skin as in abdomen or thighs then the excess skin and the stretch marks that fall within it can be removed.

Inner outer thigh lift incision will start at the buttock crease and hugs the labia going lateral within bikini line to the buttock.

Thigh Lifts

+2

While Thigh Lifts are quite effective, most people do not fully understand the extent of these operations and scarring involved nor that the extent of sagging would dictate the necessary operation.

Inner thigh skin is thin and offers poor tensile strength. In many cases, with the exception of massive weight loss patients with significant sagging, such procedures merely exchange one deformity for another.

To understand much more about THIGH LIFTS, please follow the link below-

Dr. P. Aldea

TUG Flap or thigh lift

+1

A TUG flap is a free flap based upon the gracilis muscle used in breast reconstruction. It often uses the same crescent type if incision as a medial thigh lift.

Thigh lift

+1

I can design the thigh lift scars to take out the maximum amount of stretch marks. You would though be sustituting the stretch marks for the thigh or tug scars. www.surgery-plastic.com.

Edward J. Domanskis, MD
Newport Beach Plastic Surgeon

Thigh lift scars

+1
The thigh lift is an operation designed for contour improvement. The inner and outer thigh are addressed by separate operaions which are performed with incisions placed within garment lines.
A clear understanding of the operation and what can be achieved with it will be important in making your decision.
Consultation with a board certified plastic surgeon will help you understand each of the points above. Look at before and after pictures so that you have a clear understanding of the post operative results.
The more information you have the better decision you will make.
Good luck

Robert W. Kessler, MD, FACS
Corona Del Mar Plastic Surgeon

Removing stretch marks with surgery

+1

Always be careful that your expectations will be met. The inner thigh skin is notoriously thin and scars then to spread wide there as a result. Make sure that the amount of stretch mark removal (usually subtotal) is worth the new scar which probably won't be a fine line.

Richard P. Rand, MD, FACS