How Much Does a Thigh Lift Cost?

How much does a thigh lift cost? For the average person, is the price of a thigh lift difficult to pay out of pocket?

In the Midwest, US: Thigh Lift Ranges from $5,000-$8,000

+1

Thigh lift surgery prices vary widely and depend on several variables.  It’s important to make sure the fee quote includes the surgeon’s fee, facility fee, anesthesia charges and pre and post-operative care.  Each of these components may vary widely depending upon the surgeons practice.

Generally surgeons who operate in dedicated outpatient cosmetic surgery centers are able to offer lower facility fees than those who operate in hospitals.  The surgeon’s fee can vary depending on regional differences and levels of local competition.  Anesthesia fees can vary and this may be related to the use of a nurse anesthetist verses a physician anesthesiologist. 

When all of these variables are considered, fees in the mid-western United States vary between $5,000 and $8,000.  It’s important to remember that although price is an important component of your decision it’s not the only consideration.  Make sure that your surgeon is a board certified plastic surgeon with appropriate qualifications and experience.  

Omaha Plastic Surgeon

Price for Thigh Lift

+1

The price for thigh lift varies , it depends on the condition of the skin also on how extensive , if its a medial thigh lift , if its extended , also if it's inner or outer  a lot of factors contribute in the pricing , in my case if the patients cannot come physically to the consultation I recommend sending pictures so I can see the pictures and evaluate and give you a good appropriate price according to you case. 

Hope this helps
Regards !

Luis Suarez, MD
Mexico Plastic Surgeon

Thigh lift cost

+1

A thigh lift varies in price depdning upon the region of the country and also whether it is a medial or lateral thigh lift and how extensive it needs to be.

Thigh lift price depends on type of lift

+1

The cost of a medial thigh will really depend on whether the lift involves just a horizontal excision to correct the very upper inner thigh or a horizontal and vertical incision to correct laxity of the middle and lower inner thighs. Depending on the type of procedure, typical inner thigh lift costs, including anesthesia and the facility fee range from $7000-10500 in my practice. Hope that helps. Best of luck.

Joseph Michaels, MD
Bethesda Plastic Surgeon

The cost of a thigh lift varies

+1

The cost of a thigh lift varies based on the actual surgery and goals. Here in Baltimore, my plastic surgeon fee ranges from $5000-$7000 for an an inner thigh lift. This fee includes all follow up office visits. If the procedure is done at the same time as other procedures, a discount may apply and we also offer financing options in some instances.

Ricardo L. Rodriguez, MD