Fat Necrosis and Fibrosis After Buttock Augmentation? (photo)

I under went BBL a year ago (June 2011) and I have two areas of hardness and a lump on my right cheek. Initally after the surgery I was informed that this was normal however now after research and a year of healing, I think that this may be contributed to the MD technique. Currently I am undergoing meso therapy as well as acoustic wave therapy for dimpling and hardness in my buttock. Is there any other treatments for fat necrosis? and is it safe to undergo BBL procedure again ?

Brazilian Butt Lift

+2

If the lumps and hardness is due to fat necrosis. They may not respond to mesotherapy or accoustic wave therapy.

An MRI will confirm if it is fat necrosis. Then through physical exam will decide if liposuction will remove it or direct surgical excision and subsequent repeat of the Brazilian Butt Lift for correction of deformity and further enhancement