What to Do for Hard Tight Feeling in Butt and Legs After BBL>

My Butt feels tight and hard while walking 5days post bbl.What do I do for pain? I drink lots of water and walk around my home every few hours nothing helps. It feels swollen like my butt and skin is stretched and ready to burst

Tightness 5 days post op

+1

It is early, but stay in contatc with your plastic surgeon. Swelling is normal at this stage.

Tight feeling 5 days after BBL

+1

The tightness is likely swelling. You should contact your surgeon as speak to them about this. I am sure your are probably about to have a post op visit anyway since it has been about a week. Only your surgeon can determine if this is normal swelling or something to be concerned about. 

Matthew Schulman, MD