Under eye filler complications (blindness)?

Hello, yesterday I got restylane injected into my lips and underneath my eyes. I'm very swollen and sore now but I guess that is normal. So far I have no bruising and I think it went well, but I am a very anxious person and get very scared that something is wrong so I was wondering how long after injecting restylane underneath your eyes would you notice signs of complications such as blindness etc? I read that it would happen straight away but is it possible for this to happen 1-3 days after?

Blindness and fillers

+1
Blindness from fillers is extremely rare and very few cases have been reported.  If it happens it is usually immediately after injection.

Filler complications under eyes

+1
You are fine. I have done fillers for over 20 years and have never had anyone experience this. When people do, it is nearly always because they went to an inexperienced or unlicensed injector or they received product that wasn't true or real. If you went to a good injector, with good technique, and who uses legitimate product, you don't need to worry about something like blindness.

"This answer has been solicited without seeing this patient and cannot be held as true medical advice, but only opinion. Seek in-person treatment with a trained medical professional for appropriate care."

F. Victor Rueckl, MD