Can I resume my normal Rationale 6 step skin care routine after restylane fillers

Restylane, Juvederm, and Voluma all help to improve your appearance

+2
Since they are all filler substances that go beneath the skin, the surface of the skin is unchanged and therefore you can use any of your normal washes and anti-aging medications afterwards.  Skin growth factors such as TNS essentials, or Neocutis Bioserum are great adjuncts to vitamin A retinoids (such as Renova) in maintaining skin health and optimizing your appearance.  You may have a small amount of bruising where the injections are performed and we recommend Auriderm Post Operative Gel to reduce bruising more quickly.  You can put make up on after the injections as well.  Best to you.

Chicago Dermatologic Surgeon

Skin care after Restylane

+2
I always advise patients to refrain from using any alpha-hydroxy acids or Retin-A for a few days after the injections.  Otherwise, you can resume your usual skin care regime after the injections.

Michele S. Green, MD

+2
I am not aware of the skincare line you use, but typical beauty regimens are normal to resume after Restylane injections. 

Daniel Shapiro, MD

Skincare after filler treatments

+1
I am not familiar with the skincare line you mention but I usually recommend that our patients restart their normal skincare regimen and makeup (as needed) immediately. In most cases, you won't want to massage your skin at all for the first 48-72 hours but cleansing, applying products and makeup should be fine. I hope this information is helpful.

Stephen Weber MD, FACS
Denver Facial Plastic Surgeon

Stephen Weber, MD, FACS
Denver Facial Plastic Surgeon