Exercising Before BBL?

Hello. I plan to get the BBL in March 2014. In preparation of the procedure what exercises would you recommend? I have started to focus solely on areas that will not be effected by the procedure. Like my arms, back, chest, and calves. Please keep in mind I also have to gain 10 to 15 pounds before the procedure. Thank you in advance for your advice.

Exercise

+1

you will always be helped by more exercise and toning your body prior to the BBL procedure. your end result will be improved

Exercising Before BBL?

+1

Keeping fit is good before the surgery.  As long as you have enough body fat for the surgery, then working out can only help you.  I typically do not recommend gaining weight prior to surgery, because most patients have enough fat to perform the procedure.  Find a plastic surgeon with ELITE credentials who performs hundreds of Brazilian buttlifts each year.  Then look at the plastic surgeon's website before and after photo galleries to get a sense of who can deliver the results.  Kenneth Hughes, MD Los Angeles, CA