Exercising Before BBL?

Hello. I plan to get the BBL in March 2014. In preparation of the procedure what exercises would you recommend? I have started to focus solely on areas that will not be effected by the procedure. Like my arms, back, chest, and calves. Please keep in mind I also have to gain 10 to 15 pounds before the procedure. Thank you in advance for your advice.

Exercise

you will always be helped by more exercise and toning your body prior to the BBL procedure. your end result will be improved

Exercising Before BBL?

Keeping fit is good before the surgery.  As long as you have enough body fat for the surgery, then working out can only help you.  I typically do not recommend gaining weight prior to surgery, because most patients have enough fat to perform the procedure.  Find a plastic surgeon with ELITE credentials who performs hundreds of Brazilian buttlifts each year.  Then look at the plastic surgeon's website before and after photo galleries to get a sense of who can deliver the results.  Kenneth Hughes, MD Los Angeles, CA