Calf Lipo 4 my Bbl? (photo)

I have very fat calves (despite my 60+ lb weight loss and exercising religiously).. Wanted to know if possible to get them lipo'ed n if so, if the calf fat could be used 4 fat transfer to butt n hips?

Calf fat for BBL?

+1

Yes, fat can be removed from your calves and injected into your buttocks.  Fat from just about any body part can be used.   The trick is to do it in a way to keep the fat cells alive.

Calf Lipo 4 my Bbl?

+1

Any area can be liposuctioned in addition to the abdomen, sides, and back including the calves and this fat can be used for transfer.   The fat suctioned from the calves will be a small amount.  Find a plastic surgeon with ELITE credentials who performs hundreds of Brazilian buttlifts each year.  Then look at the plastic surgeon's website before and after photo galleries to get a sense of who can deliver the results.  Kenneth Hughes, MD Los Angeles, CA

Calves liposuction

+1

Calve liposuction it's a very delicate procedure . Legs venous blood flow might be affected easily producing other important complications . Make sure your doctor has experience doing it.

In the other hand, the fat that could be extracted from your calves will not be enough to produce any change in a BBL . Usually for that , at least a full back lipo is required.

Best wishes 

Katherine Feliz Camilo, MD