I'm 5'5 180 Pounds...Am I a Good Candidate for a BBL? I Carry Must of my Weight in my Abdomen? (photo)

I'm 5'5 ...180 lbz..i carry most of my weight in my stomach area...and my hips are narrow...i want a bigger butt and wider hips...So i basically want a fat transfer to my hips and butt and i want my stomach to be flat...Do u think I'm a good candidate for a BBL at my current weight or should i lose more weight????

A good candidate for BBL??/

+1

Being a good candidate means having an appropriate body shape, skin tone, amount of fat and being in good health.

I'm 5'5 180 Pounds...Am I a Good Candidate for a BBL? I Carry Must of my Weight in my Abdomen?

+1

I think that your stomach would be smaller and your hips and buttocks would be much larger.   I typically liposuction 5 liters and transfer 1500 cc per buttock, which makes a big difference.  The only other thing to consider would be the quality of your skin, which cannot be appreciated in these pictures.  Find a plastic surgeon with ELITE credentials who performs hundreds of Brazilian buttlifts each year.  Then look at the plastic surgeon's website before and after photo galleries to get a sense of who can deliver the results.  Kenneth Hughes, MD Los Angeles, CA

Good candidate for BBL

+1

Getting closer to your ideal weight will always enhance your final results and reduce surgery risks.

I can't see your abdomen in your pictures , but if you've had kids you will probably need also a tummy tuck to achieve the flat abdomen you want. 

Best wishes 

Katherine Feliz Camilo, MD

+1

Though the clothing shown is very attractive these photos are of NO help. Please re post partially nude photos to allow a better response.