I'm 5'5 180 Pounds...Am I a Good Candidate for a BBL? I Carry Must of my Weight in my Abdomen? (photo)

I'm 5'5 ...180 lbz..i carry most of my weight in my stomach area...and my hips are narrow...i want a bigger butt and wider hips...So i basically want a fat transfer to my hips and butt and i want my stomach to be flat...Do u think I'm a good candidate for a BBL at my current weight or should i lose more weight????

A good candidate for BBL??/

Being a good candidate means having an appropriate body shape, skin tone, amount of fat and being in good health.