What Prescriptions Are Prescribed for Bbl and Why?

I ask because when I when I got my breast augmentation I just filled the prescription without knowing what they were for and I did not even use the most expensive one

Postop Prescriptions

+1
Thank you for your question.  Most surgeons prescribe narcotic pain meds such as percocet after surgery.  An over the counter stool softener is helpful to prevent consitpation.  Some doctors will prescribe nausea medicine.  Antibiotics are usually used around surgery but are not necessary for prolonged periods.  Best wishes on your procedure.

Fairfax Plastic Surgeon

BBL meds

+1

Dear Sally,

The only medication that routinely needs to be prescribed is pain medication.  Your plastic surgeon may add to that an antinauseant, muscle relaxant or antibiotic by personal preference.  It is now more apparent that the routine use of antibiotics after surgery adds nothing to decrease the infection rates and may indeed be detrimental to the patient.  Antibiotics are routinely given at the start of every surgery.  Good luck!

Kenneth R. Francis, MD

Prescriptions

+1

The level of discomfort after surgery varies from patient to patient. I generally use a combination of a narcotic, NSAID, Tylenol, muscle relaxant, anxiolytic and antibiotics in various combinations that are changed during the post operative period. Having a single recipe for all patients is probably not effective or wise.

Norman Bakshandeh, MD, FACS

+1

Thank you for your question, After a Brazilian Butt Lift its very important for you to take the medication prescribed by your surgeon, In our practice we regularly include the medication in the estimate, it consists of antibiotic, pain medication, irons pills and an antiseptic gel to take care of the wounds.

Jaime Campos Leon, MD
Mexico Plastic Surgeon

+1

The prescriptions I offer after Brazilian buttlifts are cheap and include a pain medication and an antibiotic.  Find a plastic surgeon with ELITE credentials who performs hundreds of Brazilian buttlifts each year.  Then look at the plastic surgeon's website before and after photo galleries to get a sense of who can deliver the results.  Kenneth Hughes, MD Los Angeles, CA