I've Read Excessive Masturbation Can Cause Hair Loss, Is This True?

I read in many health and fitness websites that excessive masturbation results in hair loss, because of the release of dht hormones after one masturbates, so is that true. For that matter i've even experienced hair fall because of masturbation. Earlier my hair used to be so strong. Now if i just move my palms around my hair i can find it in my palms. Please suggest some remedies to get my hair back. I'm just 20 years old and that has made me worry about the future.Are there any natural remedies?

FUE Hair Restoration

+3

While DHT does play a role in hair loss, you are most likely in the early stages of androgenic alopecia. The most common factor in hair loss for men and women is androgenic alopecia, or pattern baldness. This genetic condition makes recipients more sensitive to the hormone DHT, which miniaturizes follicles. Those with genetically weak androgen receptors thus suffer hair loss. Men prone to hair thinning and baldness experience it at a much younger age than women and at a higher percentage.

Nearly 40 million men in the U.S. suffer from some degree of hair loss, according to the American Health Journal. Pattern baldness is characterized by a well-defined pattern in men. Hair loss begins above both temples, followed by a receding hairline and crown loss. For those who experience baldness, 95 percent of them have pattern baldness as the cause. Two-thirds of men will suffer from it by the age of 35, 85 percent by the age of 50. Additionally, 25 percent of these men will experience hair loss from pattern baldness by the age of 21. If you are concerned with hair loss, I suggest scheduling an appointment with your doctor to discuss medication options or a hair transplant surgeon.

Redondo Beach Dermatologic Surgeon