Can I Get an A Cup Lift Without Implants? (photo)

I'm 24, 130 lbs, 5'7. I've been an A cup my whole life but sag, asymmetry, and areola stretching happened with motherhood. I don't want big boobs and I don't want implants as the potential complications and maintenance (replacements) are too much for me. What I want is lift and symmetry. I honestly don't care if I'm relatively flat after (think Kate Hudson) - what are my options? Am I a candidate for a lift, fat grafting or laser bra?

Mini Ultimate Breast Lift

+3

You are an excellent candidate for the Mini Ultimate Breast Lift, which lifts breasts without implants.  This technique uses a circumareola incision and lifts your breasts higher on the chest wall, increases your cleavage and anterior projection.  The volume of the breasts will not change but they will appear larger because they are higher and project more.

Best Wishes,

Gary Horndeski, M.D.

Texas Plastic Surgeon

Lifting without implants can be a good option

+2

Thank you for your information and photo. Your goals appear to be in line with what a breast lift without implants can accomplish. A mastopexy (breast lift) can improve your shape, decrease the droop and mobility of your breasts. No breast size or volume would be lost.

These improvements need to be weighed against the risks, scars and recovery associated with the procedure. A vertical mastopexy with a lollipop final surgical scar looks to be the best option.

Best Regards,

Dr. Mosher

Mathew C. Mosher, MD
Vancouver Plastic Surgeon

Breast Lift

+1

You have a very interesting case. You want a lot and know how you want to get there. Even with a perfect lift you will not add volume however you may like the way they look more. I would offer an autoaugment lift than see how you do

Ryan Neinstein, MD, FRCSC

Breast lift considerations.

+1

Thanks for your question.  Based on your photos I feel that you would definitely be a candidate for a breast lift procedure.  This could be performed on by itself and you should see a perkier breast that is symmetric.  You might also consider fat grafting and you could potentially add a cup of size of volume with a grafting procedure.

Shaun Parson, MD
Phoenix Plastic Surgeon

Options in young, sagging breasts

+1

In my opinion, a properly done breast lift (mastopexy) is your best option given your situation and goals. I cannot recommend fat grafting to a 24 year old otherwise normal breast without more data on long term effects. I don't feel Brava and "laser bra" are realistic long term benefit modalities. 

A breast lift can elevate, centralize, and adjust shape and nipple-areola size and position for the tradeoff of a lollipop scar. It will not specifically fill in the upper pole of your breast, give you forward projection, or tighten your skin and give you back the tone you had before pregnancy. You may also sag or stretch further with another pregnancy, weight changes, or just heredity. A secondary lift in the future is a possibility (using the scars you would already have) or adding an implant could both be done, but a true breast lift is your best option at this point. 

Scott L. Replogle, MD
Denver Plastic Surgeon

Breast lift

+1

although you can get a lift without implants, I think the result will not be great because you will be practically flat chested with scars.   But you can have the lift done and if you are not pleased, you can have implants placed at a later time.

Ronald J. Edelson, MD

Can I Get an A Cup Lift Without Implants?

+1

Yes you can have a breast lift and fat grafting with PRP to obtain the desired result. Best to seek in person evaluations. 

+1

If you are content with the size of your breasts then doing a breast lift or mastopexy is all you need to consider. There are a number of techniques that are used for mastopexy. It may be that on the right side a minimal incision would include one that goes all the way around the areola which can be reduced in size as part of the procedure. On the left side there appears to be more skin than on the right and additional incision pattern will probably be necessary   to provide for symmetry that you desire. during a consultation with the surgeon he can evaluate the benefits and trade-offs between more and fewer incisions.

As far as fat grafting goes,that you would consider if he wished to be larger. I don't see any excess fat in the attached photo, and giving her height and weight he may not have excess anywhere. Again your surgeon can advise  you about that possibility after performing the physical examination.

Thanks for your question best wishes.

Breast lift without implants

+1

Thank you for the photos. You are an excellent candidate for a short scar breast lift. This will raise the nipple areolar complex to a higher level, also making them smaller. You can also have fat grafting into the breasts done at the same time. I would suggest placement of the fat in the superior breasts and cleavage area. See a board certified plastic surgeon who is experienced in these procedures. Good luck.

George Marosan, MD
Bellevue Plastic Surgeon

+1

Thanks for including a photo with your question. You seem very comfortable with your size so there is no reason to add volume either with implants or fat grafting. A breast lift to reduce the areola size and reposition them to a higher younger position along with repositioning the breast volume should give you exactly what you are wanting.

Ronald V. DeMars, MD