Breast Enlargement, Sagging and Gap Between Breast. Home Remedies? (photo)

my age is 26.. my breast size is 32.. my breast are saggy and there is gap between my breast... my body weight is 50kg... i want to increase my breast size naturally, firm them and reduce the gap naturally with the help of home remedies... is it possible in this age?

Home Remedies?

+1

Unfortunately, Aditi, there are no such remedies in this age. Your breasts are a little low set and a bit further apart than on some women, but they are well within the range of normal. A breast lift (with or without enlargement) is the alternative to continuing with your current appearance.

Breast enlargement with home remedies?

+1

Sorry what you want sounds great if it were possible.  There are no home remedies that I know of that can achieve what you want.